If it’s not green, it’s not an investment.
Five decades of excellence and counting.
- Ranked among top real estate companies, earned sixth consecutive 5-Star rating
- 10 years of “Green Star” designations
- 26m+ SF of actively managed LEED certified buildings, of which 98% is certified at the highest Gold and Platinum levels
- New office developments pursue Silver certification or higher
- Partner of the Year Award – Sustained Excellence
- 43% of actively managed office portfolio certified
- 100% rated office portfolio
- 16.7m SF Fitwel certified
- Fitwel Viral Response Module certification achieved at all actively managed offices
- Best in Building Health Award Winner – Most Approved Viral Response Assets in 2021
Awards & Accolades
- Barron’s Ten Most Sustainable Real Estate Investment Trusts in the U.S. – #3
- DJSI North America Member
- Forbes Green Growth 50 – #4
- Green Lease Leader – Gold
- MSCI ESG Rating – A
- Newsweek’s America’s Most Responsible Companies – #31
- Sustainalytics Top 6% Global Universe
People. Planet. Profit.
We don’t stop at installing solar panels and reducing carbon emissions. We’re urban beekeepers— literally housing these champion pollinators on rooftops. We’re using an abandoned quarry as a renewable source of water for an innovative cooling system. And we’re harvesting hundreds of gallons of rainwater. Boston’s most sustainable building? That’s one of ours, too.
Our small footprint is a big deal.
Energy use reduction
Water use reduction
Landfill waste diverted
Office Buildings Certified
*Reductions since 2008 on an intensity basis