If it’s not green, it’s not an investment.
Five decades of excellence and counting.
- Ranked among top real estate companies, earned highest 5-Star rating and an “A” disclosure score
- 11 years of “Green Star” designations
- 28m+ SF of actively managed LEED certified buildings, of which 93% is certified at the highest Gold and Platinum levels
- New office developments pursue Gold certification or higher
- Partner of the Year Award – Sustained Excellence
- 49% of actively managed office portfolio certified
- 100% rated office portfolio
- 21.3m SF Fitwel certified
- Best in Building Health Award Winner – Highest Square Footage of Certified Space in 2022
Awards & Accolades
- CDP Climate Change Score – “B”
- Commercial Property Executive – Best ESG Program
- DJSI North America Member
- Green Lease Leader – Platinum
- MSCI ESG Rating – “AA”
- Nareit’s 2022 Office Leader in the Light Award Winner
- Newsweek’s America’s Most Responsible Companies – #29
- Sustainalytics Top 4% Global Universe
People. Planet. Profit.
We don’t stop at installing solar panels and reducing carbon emissions. We’re urban beekeepers— literally housing these champion pollinators on rooftops. We’re using an abandoned quarry as a renewable source of water for an innovative cooling system. And we’re harvesting hundreds of gallons of rainwater. Boston’s most sustainable building? That’s one of ours, too.
Our small footprint is a big deal.
Energy use reduction
Water use reduction
Landfill waste diverted
Office Buildings Certified
*Reductions since 2008 on an intensity basis