If it’s not green, it’s not an investment.
Five decades of excellence and counting.
- Ranked among top real estate companies, earned fifth consecutive 5-Star rating
- 9+ years of “Green Star” designations
- 25m+ SF of actively managed Gold & Platinum certified buildings
- New office developments pursue Silver certification or higher
- Partner of the Year Award – Sustained Excellence
- 51% of actively managed portfolio certified
- 15.3m SF Fitwel certified
- Fitwel Viral Response Module certification achieved
Awards & Accolades
- Green Lease Leader Gold
- Newsweek’s 56th Most Responsible Company
- Sustainalytics Top 5% Global Universe
- S&P ESG Top 5% REA Real Estate
- As of 2020, BXP received an MSCI ESG Rating of A
People. Planet. Profit.
We don’t stop at installing solar panels and reducing carbon emissions. We’re urban beekeepers— literally housing these champion pollinators on rooftops. We’re using an abandoned quarry as a renewable source of water for an innovative cooling system. And we’re harvesting hundreds of gallons of rainwater. Boston’s most sustainable building? That’s one of ours, too.
Our small footprint is a really big deal.
Energy use reduction
Water use reduction
Landfill waste diverted